Green Energy = Sustainable Future!
Power Engineering Services continuing to support a sustainable future! The below project was completed recently and has been designed following our GREEN ENERGY concept. ♻️🌱🌍
We were approached by a site where the existing plant is being decommissioned, however recently 2 wind turbines were installed which the owners wished to continue to generate revenue from after the site was demolished.
Using our in-house experience and skilled team we proposed the following:
- 11000v Air Insulated 4 panel Switchboard complete with G99 relay and high specification protective devices.
- 50Kva Eco-design KNAN Transformer with custom built PES Bund Tank.
- Bespoke GRP enclosure, with full electrical fit out.
- Civils Design.
- Earth electrode and Nest installation.
- 280m of HV Cable installation alongside 280m of bare earth cable.
- 11Kv Trifurcating Joint, 11Kv Through Joint and subsequent 11KV Termination works.
- Full Testing and Commissioning Package.
Following from our works, this site can now safely decommission and remove their existing oil switchgear and continue to generate in a sustainable, environmentally friendly and economical way.