We're Hiring! - Administration Assistant
As Administration Assistant you will provide administrative support to a wide range of activities across the Company, with a key focus on Finance and Accounts.
You will also work closely with Human Resources, Health and Safety and the Sales team to proactively undertake activities to ensure the PES provides a professional, responsive, and efficient service.
You will be the first point of contact for all our visitors, providing an efficient and professional reception service, dealing with a range of enquiries in person, by phone and by email.
This is a great role for a candidate who is looking to progress their Office career. At PES we offer an excellent career path, training, development, and good employee benefits and opportunities. Key details:
- 32 hours a week.
- Based fully in our modern Wortley Office.
- Permanent position, providing successful 6-month probation period passed.
- £16,000.00-£17,000.00 – depending on skills and experience.
- Appealing working hours with an early finish on Friday. (9:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Thursday and 9:00am-1:00pm Friday.)
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays.
- Working in a supportive family run Company.
- Career progression opportunities available.
As an Administration Assistant you will need to have the following skills:
· Previous Administration experience.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· IT literate with proficient working knowledge of Word and Outlook.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
· Experience using Sage Payroll and Sage Accounts.
· Ability to efficiently manage workload.
· Excellent organisational skills and time management skills.
· Hardworking, enthusiastic, pro-active, and adaptable.
· Willing to contribute and support others as part of a team effort.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· First point of contact on the phone, email and greeting visitors to site.
· Assisting the office manager with Accounting and Finance.
· Provide a confidential and professional administrative support to Human Resources, and other senior staff members.
· Conduct regular audits of databases, ensuring accurate records are kept, maintaining an accurate filing system (electronic and hard copy systems)
· Assisting with projects by gathering documents for reports, archiving as needed.
· Completing office orders and bookings such as travel, accommodation, stationery etc.
· Assisting with postage and logistics.
· To attend meetings and take notes/minutes as required.
· Being curious about the use of new digital tools and techniques to make tasks swifter, more efficient or enjoyable.
Applications: please email your CV to email@example.com No Agencies. UK applicants only.
Unfortunately we will be unable to provide feedback to all applicants. Therefore if you do not hear a response within 10 days you have been unsuccessful.